Baby Bassinet Fruit Salad [How To]
Posted by: Kristi on: August 23, 2012
Found a really cool idea on Pinterest for a fruit salad baby bassinet. It even came with photos and instructions so I thought I would share it with you.
For this you will need the following:
- Large pan or serving tray
- 1 Watermelon
- 1 Cantaloupe
- Mixed fruit (grapes, strawberries)
- A box of toothpicks
- (Optionally) an orange or grapefruit
- A pacifier
By studying the picture you can pretty much see how it is made. But here is a summary:
- Carve out the watermelon. About 3/4th of the watermelon shell should be intact to form the bassinet.
- Cut and round the cantaloupe to form the baby’s head
- Toothpick 2 grapes to the baby’s head to create the eyes.
- Cut a little hole and insert the pacifier as the mouth.
- Attach the head to the inside of the watermelon.
- Fill the remaining bassinet with the mixed fruit.
That’s it! Your edible creation will be the hit of the party.
For detailed instructions click here.
1 Response to "Baby Bassinet Fruit Salad [How To]"
Comments are closed.